Monday, July 6, 2009

Food Blogging ~

Food blogger, Amy Green of her Simply Sugar and Gluten Free blog, happens to be guest blogging today about dining out with food allergies at EATS, the local food blog for Dallas' big newspaper - the Dallas Morning News. Her hope is to really raise some awareness about what can happen when our needs aren't taken seriously while dining out...and if you read my last post, you will understand what she's talking about.

She and I have been sharing stories lately and I find her blog to be very well done and informative and fun to read.

If you have a minute, stop in and share your story.

I think it would help.

I did - mine is posted, as well!

3 comments:

Amy Green said...

Aimee,

Had to come by and give you a big HUG and express my gratitude for your support. I think we can make a difference if we work together. :)

Anonymous said...

gluten free Bookand Gluten Free Cookbook with Gluten Free Recipes for a Gluten Free Diet Guidelines, Recipes for Celiac Disease and Coeliac Disease, Celiac Sprue and Non Tropical Sprue Diet, Cookbook for Endemic Sprue and Gluten Enteropathy, Recipes for Guten Sensitive Enteropathy and Gluten Intolerance.

silent.john said...

You have a good point here!I totally agree with what you have said!!Thanks for sharing your views...hope more people will read this article!!! American Restaurant