Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Roman Holiday...


It's freezing cold here this week...it's supposed to be spring but it doesn't feel like it. I'm longing for warmer days and memories of budding flowers and sunshine. As I stared outside my window at the falling snowflakes, my mind drifted to my last Italian "spring-fling" and to the warmer days and green hills of Tuscany.

Instead of writing about food today, I've decided to warm your hearts and eyes with some photos from my travels through Rome and Tuscany - there's a gluten-free story there, as well to share...one day soon - don't worry.

Enjoy the virtual tour of warmer days and sunny memories ~ Ciao for now!

Roma ~



Citta di Ronciglione ~






Toscana - Pienza, Cortona, Montepulciano ~








Hiking through the forest near Lago di Vico, outside Ronciglione ~


"Heaven shines through" Lago di Vico ~

No comments: