Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!


Happy 4th of July everyone!! I hope this special summer day and weekend finds you enjoying delicious gluten-free food, outdoor fun in the sun, and celebrating with friends and family.

Today has found me lounging in a beautiful park in the shade of some huge, life-giving trees (along with our cruiser bikes), and enjoying the fluttering of a profuse amount of butterflies that seem to be following me around lately. This afternoon, two yellow and black-winged beauties actually ran into me in their fit of play. It was a delight to be touched by such divine little creatures. A butterfly can truly entrance me and bring me to the present moment as I watch their beauty - so free and authentic. What we forget is their struggle that comes first in the cocoon, only making their transformation that much more amazing and breathtaking.

Speaking of amazing...I wish you a wonderful 4th night filled with the vision of shooting stars, colors and loud pops!

Happy 4th of July!

No comments: